Spirit Times LLC operates www.spirittimes.net (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from Site users. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
Your privacy is important to us. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: your name, email address, postal address, phone number and credit card/debit card information (“Personal Information”).
We do not sell, trade or transfer to outside parties your Personal Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Site and conducting our business, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Customize your experience and provide services and features which meet your needs so that your use of our Site is more enjoyable and personalized.
- Send periodic emails. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the end of each email.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged or transferred to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- Make Site improvements and enhance the customer service experience by efficiently responding to customer service requests and support needs.
- Administer new services, promotions, surveys or other Site features.
Protecting the privacy of young children is very important. We never collect or maintain information at the Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of the Site is structured to attract anyone under 13.
We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your device’s or computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit and time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may use http “cookies” to collect information in order to enhance your online experience. Cookies are files which are stored on a user’s computer or device. They are designed to contain a small amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and are accessed by the web server or client computer, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive or web server. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to third-party sites
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads and data compilations is the property of Spirit Times LLC or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Spirit Times LLC. Copyright authorship for this collection by Spirit Times LLC is protected by international copyright laws.